Magicseaweed is looking for a Customer Service advisor to join the team in South Devon.
Specialising in surf hardware and accessory products Magicseaweed’s e-commerce store provides European users of our main forecasting website with an extensive range of products with exceptional service. Based in Kingsbridge South Devon you would join our small diverse team and become a key part of our retail operation.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide advice and guidance on Surf products by e-mail, phone and live chat
* Provide customers with order and return information
* Contribute to product details, and guide content on the e-commerce site
* Resolve customer problems in a timely professional manner
* Liaise with 3rd party warehouse to resolve shipment issues
* Work closely with the London based CS team of our sister company
* Opportunity to be involved in marketing plans and e-commerce updates
* Provide product feedback to retail business
* Extensive knowledge of Surf hardware products
* Prior experience in Surf retail or e-commerce
* Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
* Self-motivated with a proactive attitude
Benefits: 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Staff Discounts, Birthday Day off, occasional Surf flexi time.
Excited by what you’ve just read? Please apply below and include a CV along with covering letter stating your motivations.
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You don't need to be surfer to work for us. We design and build a web application, not laze around at the beach. Although if you have an interest in it or another action sport of a similar nature you may receive a high 5 so definitely mention it.
“Developing products at magicseaweed is the perfect career path for any surfer who loves to code. Building the tools you use on a daily basis, pushes you to work to the best of your abilities. As well as that, flexi-time, surf trips and cheap surf gear make working at magicseaweed a dream come true!.”Will Paige, Lead User Interface Engineer
“You're able to influence how the most popular world wide surf forecast is developed.”Adam Primmer, Graphic Designer